Marbella Beach Clubs, a day and night paradise of relax, cuisine and party 1 Dec, 2017 Manuel Alarcon
Among the many leisure centers in Marbella, if we had to choose the undisputed kings, the prize would undoubtedly go to the Beach Clubs. Indeed, what other tourist facility can boast of combining beach, luxurious surroundings, infinity pools, elite restoration, cocktails for all tastes, disco, chill out music…? Beach Clubs are the only leisure centers that can offer all the luxury services of an elite destination such as Marbella, adapted to every moment of the day (and night). Thus, users can let themselves go and enjoy, whether they are looking for relaxation, party or entertainment. It comes as no surprise that many of the luxury hotels located in inland areas have agreements with the Beach Clubs, for those of their clients who prefer to enjoy all the amenities on the beach, including the transportation service to these recreation centers.
One of the advantages of acquiring or renting a property in Marbella is to be able to enjoy its wide range of leisure services and Beach Clubs have a leading role here. All beach areas of Marbella, from Marbella East to San Pedro de Alcántara, through Marbella Center, the Golden Mile or Puerto Banús have Beach Clubs or are located within a short drive of one of them. The Beach Clubs continue beyond the municipality of Marbella and reach Estepona and the New Golden Mile.
We are about to go on a tour of some of the best Marbella Beach Clubs, from east to west, along the coast of Marbella to Estepona:
– Nikki Beach Marbella: this Beach Club is universally recognized as one of the best daytime party places in the world. Located in one of the best beaches on the Costa del Sol, in the area of Marbella East —10 minutes by car from Marbella Center— and with a capacity of more than 1,000 people, the Nikki Beach Marbella is an authentic temple of glamor, where a good part of the influencers of the Costa del Sol meet every year.
– Estrella del Mar Beach Club: a few kilometers away in the direction of Marbella we find the Estrella del Mar Beach Club, another of the essentials. Within a beautiful space of 2,500 m2 of gardens and terraces, the highlights in the East Beach Club of Marbella are the infinity pool of 235 m2 and the large area of hammocks. Ideal for those who seek relaxation after all.
– Arenal Beach: it is no surprise that the eastern part of Marbella is home to so many Beach Clubs, since some of the best beaches on the Costa del Sol are here. Arenal Beach is located in Playa del Rosario, an ideal environment for a Beach Club, and its main highlight is probably its cuisine. This is indeed the project of Daniel Kozak (chef) and Isabel Domínguez (head of the room), former regents of the renowned restaurant Soliluna. Live shows are also a trademark of the house.
– Funky Buddha Beach Marbella: located right at the entrance of Marbella, from the east, the Funky Buddha Beach Marbella offers a “new concept” of Beach Club, focused on live shows, including some of the most important concerts of the summer season and famous DJs sessions. Served by a team of more than 150 people, the impressive decoration and the VIP room stand out in this Beach Club.
– Ocean Club Marbella: Puerto Banús is another favorite area for Beach Clubs. This is the case of the Ocean Club Marbella, located in the heart of this area, true epicenter of the Costa del Sol nightlife. The Ocean Club highlights its stunning environment by the sea and its luxurious saltwater pool.
– Plaza Beach Puerto Banús: another of the best Beach Clubs, located in the Mecca of Marbella’s nightlife. Plaza Beach Puerto Banus offers a different concept of Beach Club, which highlights its spectacular design jacuzzis, its spacious beds to relax by them and its lively party atmosphere: beautiful male and female dancers with spectacular bodies, DJs and everything you need to a great day at the beach.
– Bora Bora Beach Club: we are already in Nueva Alcántara, the beach area of San Pedro de Alcántara, with one of the best and most well-kept beaches in Marbella and a beautiful promenade. The Bora Bora is a quiet place, ideal for family dinners, friends meetings and total relaxation in its pool areas.
– Heaven Beach Club: Estepona could not lack its own Beach Club, as its beaches have been gaining appreciation among tourists and are now considered the best on the Costa del Sol, both for the quality of sand and water as for the spectacular views of the Rock of Gibraltar and Africa on clear days. At the Heaven Beach Club, apart from the beach itself, we highlight the quality of its restaurant —both menu and service.1st Dec, 2017 by Manuel Alarcon