This web page is the property of Select Domus, S.L.U. with CIF B55130421 and address at Bulevar Principe Alfonso Hohenlohe, Oasis Business Center, office 9, 29602 Marbella and Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga with the following data in volume 5490, book 4397, folio 116, sheet MA-132807, inscription 3.
For any consultation or proposal, contact us at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This web page is submitted to the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to them both nationals and foreigners who use this website.
Access to our website by the user is free and is subject to prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of use in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The user, when utilizing our portal, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to the general conditions of use thereof. If the user does not agree with the present conditions of use, he/she must refrain from using this portal and operate through it.
We can modify the presentation and configuration of our website at any time, as well as expand or reduce services, and even delete it from the network, including the services and content provided, all of these unilaterally and without prior notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are owned by us or by third parties from whom exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
The user has only the right to a private use of the same, never to profit ends, and needs an express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to their owner.
B. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these general conditions of use. Access to our website is made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be liable in all cases for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account the impossibility of control over the information, content and services contained in other web pages that can be accessed through the links in our website, we inform you that we are exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the use of these web pages —which are not the property of our company— by the user.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients their information is communicated.
- What are your rights?
Responsible: see data in the header.
2. Purposes, legitimation and conservation of the data processing sent through:
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email), if you click in the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by clicking in the acceptance box for sending information.
- Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a further request, and if you have accepted to receive commercial communications, until you request the withdrawal of them.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address or send us your information and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a further request. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF NOT DOING SO.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal information requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide the services you can purchase, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on the incorporation or not of your personal data and other information to our databases.
3. Recipients of your data:
Your data are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless by legal obligation.
4. Rights related to your personal data:
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when this consent has been granted for the processing of their data. The withdrawal of this consent does never cancel the execution of the subscription contract or of previously generated relationships.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the
purposes for which they were collected.
- Request limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your situation
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights: by writing to the company (postal or electronic address shown above), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and indicating which personal data.
In case of disagreements relating the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. Security for your personal data:
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied and prevent any alteration, loss or unauthorized access or treatments.
6. Updating your data:
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal information up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them. Otherwise, we do will not answer for the veracity of them.
By making this web page available to the user, we intend to offer a quality service, with the utmost diligence in its provision, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not respond for the presence of viruses and other elements that may damage the user’s computer system in any way.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
Any action on our website that causes an excessive overload of operation to our computer systems is strictly forbidden, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of our website, or ultimately cause damage to our computer systems.
The user assumes all responsibility arising from the use of our website.
The user acknowledges that he/she has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, recognizes that it is sufficient for the exclusion of the error in them and therefore accepts them integrally and expressly.
Share this article