Best villas, fincas and country houses for rent, Marbella area

Libehomes offers you a selection of the best villas, fincas and country houses for short term / holiday rent in Marbella, Benahavís or Estepona. Finding what you are looking for is easy for us: we are members of a network of more than 1,000 real estate agencies in Costa del Sol. We can offer you a selection of the most exclusive properties.

Marbella and its surroundings offer a wide variety of quality homes for short term / holiday rent. We can find accommodation for you in a villa with sea views or a few steps from the beach; we can also offer you golf frontline properties and country houses, and everything at a less than 10-minute drive from the beach. We can even refine our search results according to the degree of privacy that you desire.

Renting conditions will be reflected in a contract, which we can write in Spanish, English, French or Russian.

Our agency fees are already included in the rental price. You will only have to make the reservation (usually 30% of the total rental price) and you will pay the remaining 70% during the last week before the keys are handed over (bank transfer), or, if you prefer, upon arrival.

Contact Form

We process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R.) and our Data Protection Policy.